DRAGONPARKZ DRAGONPARKZ

Still Sucks

Although I wouldn't be able to do much better, due to the absence of Flash, I stand by my previous review, which you deleted. "Kill this thing. This sucks ass."

Retarded Animal Babies 11 Retarded Animal Babies 11

I love the RAB series

Keep this up, it's funny.

BTW, how is that comic strip of yours going along?

a final date a final date

Wait a minute...

So if you don't choose to have sex, you go into color? Hell, I choose good old black and white then. Also, your music sucks.

The Last Two Men on Earth The Last Two Men on Earth

Another piece from Sick Animation

"OH NO, God will smite thee for insulting the bible! I know this because I circle jerk to the outdated works which, if revised will contradict with many of the original explanations of what is a sin and what isn't. Grrr...Those damn homos. If there was a fag right now, I'd lick his nipples and call him cute buns because God hates Fags and so do I. Now I gotta restrict myself from touching my own penis while I look at pictures of Mary Magdeline."
Don't you just love bible thumpers?

Storybook 1: Synj Storybook 1: Synj

I like it

It reminded me of the Conan O'Brien sketch with the pictures of him, Joel, and Max go to Conan's house and they take pictures of what is going on. Keep making more like this.

(2004) Klay Halloween (2004) Klay Halloween

Once again, Knox has done it.

You've made a claymation so good, I felt dirty after I watched it.

Tribute to Jimi Hendrix Tribute to Jimi Hendrix

Great, but...

You should have had a different song by Jimi seeing as "All Along the Watchtower" is a cover of a Bob Dylon song. Otherwise, I like it.

(2004) The sale (2004) The sale

Damn you KNOX!

Your movies are too damn good. WHY?!?!?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time Out's "The Bible" Time Out's "The Bible"

That was a tough topic to satire.

I wonder how many bad messages you will end up with. It was still funny though. I was wondering why Moses yelled "Jesus" in anger when Jesus hadn't have even been around yet. I liked Eric Idle in the back near the beginning.

burtonearny responds:

Yes, though Moses did say "you shouldn't be here yet". Also, he didn't understand blasphemy, because he hadn't yet read the commandments. Python lives on!

The Wrong Vagina The Wrong Vagina